Early Access Build #7
This update focuses on adding more levels to the Twisted Temple and implementing a cutscene system so we can express the game's story.
Here is a list of what's new:
- Added 7 More Levels in the Twisted Temple environment!
- Get ready to teleport around levels as these introduce the warp gates.
- Made fire grunt fire as soon as he sees Glitch.
- Reduced collider size of moving orb and turn thingy.
- Added our first game cutscene!
- Added a cutscene menu where you can replay them as they unlock.
- Added a new Sand Ambient Effect.
- Added the Omega Bubble enemy.
- Fixed a Linux Bug that made it so it did not display correctly on the first run.
- Fixed resolution picker so it correctly remembers your resolution between scenes.
- Fixed some layering issues with Sand Dunes.
We also have a Twisted Temple boss coming, we're in the middle of creating his gameplay but here's a sneak peek of him.
Thanks so much for playing! If you have any feedback on where the story is going please reach out to us here or in your preferred way.
Keep on Glitching On!
GlenN Montalbo -- Ransacked Studios
Get Glitch's Trip
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.