A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
NOTE FROM RANSACKED STUDIOS
We are a small indie team based out of Massachusetts who make games during our spare time. Please expect Glitch's Trip to be a challenging platformer, where every death feels like a lesson closer to victory. We are currently are in active development, so please expect to see some bugs and for features to change.
We really hope you enjoy playing our game and we greatly appreciate any feedback in the journey to evolve Glitch's Trip. Feel free to contact us through any of our social media sites or you can hit F12 in game to send feedback straight to us. -- GlenN Montalbo - Ransacked Studios
GLITCH NEEDS YOUR HELP!
Glitch's Trip is a tough twin-stick platformer where you play as Glitch, a gooey green ball of space alien, who is trying to survive in worlds dominated by deadly alien bullies. You'll leap over seas of lava, rave in fluctuating gravity, blast baddies that want to ruin your day, and glitch through hundreds of near death experiences.
- Take on 100 (50 currently) bite size levels that you can play during any chunk of time.
- Not enough? Play on challenge mode and enjoy and more deadly experience.
- No need to wait! Quick spawns and fast level loads make it so you're always in the action.
- Conquer 4 (2 currently) unique worlds and vanquish their epic bosses.
- Equip power ups to help survive in this luminous experience.
- Master the environment by changing gravity, toggling blocks, and more.
- Glitch out to survive the most craziest of situations.
- Dodge deadly obstacles and battle killer enemies.
- Build your own levels with the in game Level Editor.
- Jam out to a trippy electronic soundtrack.
|Published||Mar 08, 2017|
|Tags||2D, Colorful, Difficult, glitch, Level Editor, mashup, Singleplayer, Twin Stick Shooter|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Mouse, XBox 360 controllers, Gamepad (any)|
|Links||Steam, Steam Greenlight, Twitter, IndieDB|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Alpha Build 3 is Live! (5/14/2017)May 14, 2017