A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
GLITCH NEEDS YOUR HELP!
Glitch's Trip is a tough twin-stick platformer where you play as Glitch, a gooey green ball of space alien, who is trying to survive in worlds dominated by deadly alien bullies. You'll leap over seas of lava, rave in fluctuating gravity, blast baddies that want to ruin your day, and glitch through hundreds of near death experiences.
- Take on 100 (50 currently) bite size levels that you can play during any chunk of time.
- Not enough? Play on challenge mode and enjoy and more deadly experience.
- No need to wait! Quick spawns and fast level loads make it so you're always in the action.
- Conquer 4 (2 currently) unique worlds and vanquish their epic bosses.
- Equip power ups to help survive in this luminous experience.
- Master the environment by changing gravity, toggling blocks, and more.
- Glitch out to survive the most craziest of situations.
- Dodge deadly obstacles and battle killer enemies.
- Build your own levels with the in game Level Editor.
- Jam out to a trippy electronic soundtrack.
We are always looking for more feedback! Send direct feedback to us by pressing F1 in game, posting here, emailing RansackedStudios@gmail.com, or hitting us up on any other of our media channels!
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||2D, Colorful, Difficult, glitch, Level Editor, mashup, Singleplayer, Twin Stick Shooter|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Languages||German, English, Spanish; Castilian, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, Swedish, Thai|
|Inputs||Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|
|Links||Steam, Steam Greenlight, Twitter, IndieDB|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- Early Access Build #533 days ago
- Early Access Build #4Jun 27, 2018
- Early Access Build #3Apr 07, 2018
- Art for World 4 - Twisted TempleMar 26, 2018
- Creating World 3 - Space RaveMar 21, 2018
- Early Access Build #2Feb 09, 2018
- Early Access ReleaseJan 31, 2018
- Alpha Build 3 is Live! (5/14/2017)May 14, 2017