Early Access Build #2
Here is Early Access Build #2!
We really wanted to get the PS4 controller support in as soon as possible, so we worked all week and changed our input system to support it.
Note: Your key bindings may need to be redone, because the input system has changed.
There are other fixes that you can see below. Like the bubble enemy now has a state before it shoots so it's more clear on how he works.
Here is our full list of changes:
- PS4 controller support! Button symbols for tutorial signs and options coming soon.
- Bubble enemy now has a delay before he shoots.
- Adjusted speed and color of the Bubble enemy's projectile.
- Removed the lava section that appeared before the jump command sign in 1-1 challenge.
- Addressed some shooter restarting issues when respawning after death.
- Scrolling the object panel no longer zooms the map camera in the level editor.
- Changed feedback panel from F12 to F1 so it's not the same as the screenshot button.
- Fixed cursor not showing up when on feedback panel if playing with a controller.
- Updated Korean translation (thanks Dollppin!)
- For languages with long character strings, the win screen buttons now adjust text correctly.
Thank you to everyone who is contributing to the localization and for all the feedback we have recevied so far.
Keep on Glitching on!
GlenN Montalbo -- Ransacked Studios
Get Glitch's Trip
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.