The game has been released on Steam! Feel free to redeem your Steam Keys now and reach out to us on the community hub over there.
Early Access Release
We are happy to announce Glitch's Trip will be on Early Access on Steam on February 2nd 2018! Anyone who bought through itch.io can now redeem their Steam key.
Sorry for the delay in builds, things got crazy and we did not have a great system in place to continuously deliver builds. We now do have a system and plan on releasing a build at least once a month.
So here's what's in this build:
- 2 worlds with 25 levels each
- Loading time improvements
- Performance improvements
- Sound improvements
- Level editor fixes (New UI Coming Soon)
- Lots of bug fixes
- Added a feedback panel in game by pressing F12
- This will be removed in the final release, but will give you the ability to give direct feedback to us in game!
- Linux builds are now available
- We are now localized in the following languages (Except for the level editor)
- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
Thanks for taking the time to read this, we hope you enjoy Glitch's Trip!
- GlenN Montalbo - Ransacked Studios